| Product Specifiation |
|Size||9.8 x 4.4 x 5 cm|
|Power Source||2 AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Material||ABS Plastic, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Teflon Tape, Ceramic, Ni/Cr. Heat wire.|
|Product Certification||CE, GS, PAHS, RoHS, REACH, WEEE|
|Place of Origin||Taiwan|
| Features |
- Compact and portable design.
- Seals airtight and watertight.
- Keep leftovers fresh.
- Seal any kind of plastic bags up to 0.3 mm thickness.
- With the magnet strip on the backside, DR. SAVE UNISEAL is always ready to use on the refrigerator.
- With its safety lock, it is safe to keep it inside your kitchen drawer.
- Operated by 2 AA Alkaline batteries and using MICRO-THERMAL technology, DR. SAVE UNISEAL can easily complete 300 sealing jobs after installing new batteries.
- CE, GS, RoHS, PAHS, REACH, WEEE
- Made in Taiwan. 100% high quality.
Worldwide patented and trademark registered.
| How to use the DR. SAVE UNISEAL |
| Product Patents |
All of our Handy Sealing Machine are independently developed by Welcome Co., Ltd. and have obtained a number of invention patents, utility model patents, and design patents in the United States, European Union, Taiwan, China, Japan, etc.