The Second generation battery operated hand-held plastic bag sealer also known in the U.S.A. as “Euro Sealer” has won several awards…
- 1993 AWARD “SYMBOL OF EXCELLENT”
- 1994 NATION INVENTION AWARD
- 1994 GERMANY INTATIONAL INVENTION AWARD
- 1994 GOLD MEDAL
- 1996 NATIONAL INVENTION AWARD
- 1996 INDIVIDUAL INVENTOR FOR OUR PRESIDENT AMMY CHOU. FIRST FEMAL WINNER
- 1997 AWARD “SYMBOL OF EXCELLENT”, 2ND TIME WINNER
1999 AWARD “LITTLE GIANT” and some more.
| Product Specifiation |
|Series||DR. SAVE Smart Sealer|
|Size||10.5 x 4.5 x 5 cm|
|Power Source||2 AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Material||ABS Plastic, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Teflon Tape, Ceramic, Ni/Cr. Heat wire.|
|Product Certification||CE, GS, PAHS, RoHS, REACH, WEEE|
|Place of Origin||Taiwan|
| Features |
- Compact and portable design.
- Seals airtight and watertight.
- Keep leftovers fresh.
- Easy way to store clothes for winter.
- Seal any kind of plastic bags up to 0.3 mm thickness.
- With uniqle built-in bag opener.
- With the magnet strip on the backside, DR. SAVE Smart Sealer is always ready to use on the refrigerator.
- With its safety lock, it is safe to keep it inside your kitchen drawer.
- Operated by 2 AA Alkaline batteries and using MICRO-THERMAL technology, DR. SAVE Smart Sealer can easily complete 300 sealing jobs after installing new batteries.
- Made in Taiwan. 100% high quality.
Worldwide patented and trademark registered.
| How to use the DR. SAVE Smart Sealer |
| Product Patents |
All of our Handy Sealing Machine are independently developed by Welcome Co., Ltd. and have obtained a number of invention patents, utility model patents, and design patents in the United States, European Union, Taiwan, China, Japan, etc.